April 25th, 2011 admin
Hooray! It’s Surviving College Life’s very first giveaway–and just in time for graduation!
The lovely people at Shutterfly are offering SCL readers the opportunity to win some fabulous prizes, including:
- A $50 giftcard good for anything on the site–cards, photobooks, prints, gifts, you name it!
- 100 of their gorgeous 5×7 graduation announcements, or
- An 8×8, 20 page photobook so you can put the year’s best photos all in one place! (TWO lucky winners will get this prize!)
In case you didn’t already think this giveaway was exciting, can I just tell you that I took a look for myself, and Shutterfly’s graduation announcements are beautiful! (This giveaway kind of makes me wish I was graduating, actually!) They have everything from the classic, elegant look to a colorful, customizable countdown of the year’s top moments. Check them out!
How to Win
Want to win one of these fabulous prizes? There are 3 ways to enter!
1. Leave a comment sharing your best tip for college-life survival! (It could end up in a future post here, too!)
2. Tweet or share the giveaway on Facebook, and leave a comment here letting me know, and/or,
3. Become a follower and leave a comment letting me know.
Hurry–giveaway closes this Tuesday, May 3rd! Winners will be chosen using random.org and announced next week!
Want another chance to win some a great freebie from Shutterfly? They’re currently running a contest for anyone who blogs about their springtime announcements, so if you’re a blogger (personal blogs count, too!) share your affection for Shutterfly for a chance to win either 50 free cards or a photobook. See their site for details!
P.S. No, I was not compensated by Shutterfly to do this post–everything in this giveaway is going straight to my readers! Thanks to Shutterfly for being so generous!
Entry Filed under: discounts deals & freebies