September 16th, 2010 admin
Soak up the last of summer flavors with this yummy, cheap, and super easy recipe! I tried it out with my sweetie and we liked it so much we cooked it again the next night. 🙂
1/2 teaspoon lime juice
1 teaspoon honey
1/2 cup sour cream
- Whisk first two ingredients together, then stir in sour cream.
- Cover and chill.
CHICKEN & PEACH QUESADILLAS
1 cup pre-cooked chicken, cubed
1 cup peaches, peeled and sliced
4 large flour tortillas
small handful of chopped cilantro
shredded/grated cheese of your choice (we like a combo of cheddar and mozarella)
- Spread half of each tortilla with cheese, topping with chicken and peaches. Add cilantro to your preference (remember it is a strong flavor–a little will go a long way!).
- Fold other half of tortilla over the filling.
- Heat a large skillet on medium-high. Spray with cooking spray and place two quesadillas in pan. Cook for about 1 1/2 minutes on each side until golden brown. Repeat with other two quesadillas.
- Serve sliced in halves or quarters with dipping sauce. Yum. 🙂
(adapted from a recipe at Cooking Light, photo from same source)
Entry Filed under: food & recipes