November 12th, 2009 admin
The site is growing, and that means it’s time we do some spring cleaning around here. I’m looking for ways to make SCL more of what YOU want because without you, dear reader, what am I writing this for anyway?
Party in the Front
I’ve already received some great suggestions about building a better SCL, but I need to hear from you if I want to make your reader experience more personalized! I’m counting on you to help out, so jump on the bandwagon! 🙂
- Survey Says. Help make SCL a better place by filling out a quick 10 question survey. This survey will only be available for a limited time, so share your opinions now!
- Suggestion Box. Go here to share your ideas about how to make SCL better. I’m looking for ways to make it more interactive, streamlined, and focused on what you find helpful and interesting. The suggestion box is always open.
- Wish List. Go here to share what posts you’d like to see in upcoming days, weeks, and months. You can visit this page at any time, I’ll leave it up permanently.
- Polls. In addition to the occasional college experience polls, we’ll be posting polls about what kinds of topics and posts you want to see. Check it out–we’ve already got one up and ready for your thoughts.
Business in the Back
And now the boring business side of things.
- Comments. We have a “no-drama” comment policy here at SCL. That means that when you’re leaving comments–even about a post or comment from another user that you don’t like–we ask that you keep them constructive, kind, and helpful. Critiques and suggestions are welcome, but spam or malicious comments will be removed. We want to keep SCL a positive experience for all readers.
That’s it. Pretty easy, right?
You guys are the best–help me make this site even better for you!
Entry Filed under: site business